- 6 sweet potato (medium, peeled, and cubed)
- ¾ tsp sea salt (divided)
- 1 ½ tbsp butter
- In a large pot, add the cubed sweet potato, half of the sea salt and enough water to cover the sweet potatoes.
- Bring the potatoes to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat and cook the potatoes for eight to ten minutes or until they are fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes and then place them back into the pot. Add the butter and the remaining salt. Mash the potatoes to your desired consistency.
- Transfer the mashed potatoes to a serving bowl then divide onto plates. Enjoy!