- 2 ¼ tsp Avocado Oil
- ⅓ Yellow Onion (diced)
- 2 ¼ stalks celery
- ⅓ cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- 10 ½ slices gluten free bread (small, cubed, or torn)
- ¾ cup vegetable broth
- 2 ¼ egg (whisked)
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 ½ tbsp poultry seasoning
- ¾ tsp sea salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, celery, and cranberries for about five minutes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread, broth, and eggs until evenly absorbed. Stir in the pumpkin seeds, poultry seasoning, salt, and cooked veggies. Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Enjoy!